Governance, Risk and Compliance
With stakeholder demand for improved bottom-line results and the ever increasing level of regulatory requirements, all entities, public and private, are feeling pressure to ensure their governance structure, risk assessment processes and adherence to regulatory requirements are executed and documented completely and efficiently. Specific areas of concern in today’s environment include:
- The need to reduce costs and enhance efficiency through automation
- Mounting demand from current and new stakeholders to monitor a wider range of risks (Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, trade laws, fraud as well as other legal and regulatory compliance)
- Increasingly complex processes that require highly specialized skill sets and business knowledge
- Demand for faster turnaround of audit results and reports
- Expectations to deliver projects that add-value
The Board of Directors, the Audit Committee, Management and the Internal Audit function must meet these challenges with limited internal and external resources and the unavoidable budget pressures to do more with less.
JC Jones can help your company find new and innovative ways to meet these challenges.
For a confidential discussion of your company’s situation, contact us, or call (585) 899-4072 today.