Jack joined JC Jones in 2004 and brings over 25 years of global experience in manufacturing, distribution, and service companies. He has extensive experience with business turnarounds, the purchase and sale of major businesses, post-acquisition integrations, business systems implementations, business process redesign projects and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts. He is an operations oriented and decisive leader with a proven record of success in a variety of industries.
- Led and managed the operational due diligence process of a $1.8B acquisition of a publically traded energy company. Evaluated organiazational structure, sales and margins by product/customer type/geographic market, and coordinated with environmental experts. Led "Clean Team" to analyze competitively sensitive information and presented meaningful findings to senior managment.
- As CFO, led process to sell energy business for $250MM. Process included 20 first round bids (financial and strategic buyers), 12 management presentations, and exploration of public offering (including shelf registration).
- Led various due diligence and post-merger integration activities as senior executive and consultant
- Interim CFO for 200 year-old paper processing mill - Led organization through crisis as part of team which won national Turnaround Management Association’s “Turnaround of the Year Award” for taking this company from Chapter 7 to Chapter 11 and out of bankruptcy to profitability with 100% satisfaction of creditors
- Led implementation of a reorganization plan for a $150M printer manufaturer leading to the successful emergence from bankruptcy
- Led turnaround of $60M metal fabricator which included improved pricing strategies and significant cost reductions resulting in a record earnings year
- Led business intelligence initiative for a $3B electronic component manufacturer which successfully provided much improved visibility to key sales, profitability and marketing data
- Led systems selection and implementation projects as executive sponsor, project manager and functional team expert for small contract maintenance packages to multi-site ERP packages
Jack’s pre-JC Jones experience includes CFO at Agway Energy Products, Division Controller at ITT Industries, VP Operations at Advanced Motors and Drives, and VP Finance Feldmeier Equipment.Jack is a Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP) and a NYS CPA. He earned his BS in Accounting from Alfred University. He is a member of the Turnaround Management Association and serves on the boards of Strategic Communications, LLC, the Leo A. Pinckney Scholarship Fund and the Auburn Little League.
Contact Jack at (315) 730-1444 or email@example.com