Andrew has over nine years of professional experience in public accounting and financial analysis and reporting. Industry experience includes the energy sector, exploration and production and mid-stream pipeline assets, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, and distribution. Highlights of Andrew’s experience include:
- Developed advanced analytics integrating cross-functional data for Board of Director packages, monthly cash flow projections and sensitivity analyses.
- Led effort to transition a major midstream SCADA division from a task to a process based structure; increasing efficiency, improving communication and reducing lead times for customers.
- Designed and implemented internal controls and established and executed the installation of budgetary reporting processes.
- Performed cost analyses for major mid-stream natural gas construction project implementations.
- Completed audit and other consulting engagements for public, private, and non-profit organizations including computer forensic litigation support.
Prior to joining JC Jones, Andrew’s most recent experience was with Pennsylvania General Energy in a financial analysis and reporting role and a budget analyst consultant for Spectra Energy. He began his career with Rotenberg & Co where he was a financial auditor
Andrew earned his bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Alfred University. Andrew is a member of the Institute of Management Accountants and Institute of Internal Auditors.