Doug is an IT Security and Compliance professional with over 18 years of professional experience as an Information Technology (IT) Manager, IT Project Manager, IT Risk Manager and IT Security Auditor. Doug has assisted companies of all sizes to meet complex compliance and security requirements in a variety of industries, as an individual contributor and project manager.
Highlights of Doug’s experience include:
- Assessing compliance to a variety of industry standards and driving remediation of deficiencies
- Performing IT Security and Technical Vulnerability Assessments
- Developing solutions to IT Security Vulnerabilities
- Developing and Implementing IT Security Policies and Procedures
- Developing and Implementing IT Disaster Recovery Plans and Test Executions
- Performing IT Risk Assessments and develop solutions to mitigate areas of high risk
- Managing IT Strategic and Tactical Initiatives including staff
Prior to joining JC Jones, Doug was with Lockheed Martin for 15 years in a variety of progressive roles including IT Security Professional, IT Risk Manager, Security Change Management lead, and Disaster Recovery Manager. Most recently, Doug was an IT Security Auditor with Pyramid Business Systems.
Doug earned his bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology. Doug is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and is a member of the Information Systems and Controls Association (ISACA).