Exit Planning for the Family Owned Business Owner
Leave a Legacy and Get the Most Out of Your Business
In the next 20 years more than 70 percent of privately owned businesses will change hands representing the largest intergenerational transfer of wealth in history … a staggering $10 trillion. If you are a baby boomer, meeting your personal goals and timeframes for exiting your business requires a well thought out exit plan to monetize their business.
In this white paper from the exit planning experts at JC jones, you’ll learn:
- How to take the equity out of the business
- Assessing your readiness to exit the business: mental, financial, and operational
- 5 options for getting money out of your business
- 5 critical concerns that buyers will have about your business
- Keys to understanding how much your business is worth
- 8 reasons why family businesses don’t survive
- How to build an exit planning dream team
If you’re like a lot of family owned business owners in your 50’s or 60’s, you’ve brought a baby boomer mentality and work ethic to building your business and are looking forward to retirement. The experts at JC Jones can provide valuable guidance and assistance for making your retirement dreams come alive.
Download our white paper today and take a step toward your transition to the next phase of your life.