Greg is a CISA Certified IT Audit professional with extensive experience in global project management and coordination, resource management and audit scoping for Sarbanes-Oxley and integrated financial audits.Highlights of Greg's expertise and accomplishments include:
- In-depth experience with numerous applications and platforms including:
- Windows Active Directory
- IBM z/OS
- MS SQL
- Oracle DB and Application Suite
- SAP and JD Edwards ERP applications
- Conducted information technology audits for Sarbanes-Oxley and integrated financial audits including management assessments and testing
- Conducted readiness, conversion and application configuration audits for a multi-national company’s migration from disparate legacy systems to Oracle application suite version 11.5
- Designed benchmark IT risk assessments and controls tests for general IT systems using the CobiT framework
Prior to joining JC Jones, Greg was the Senior Manager of Information Technology Audit for Global Crossing, a $2.5B international telecommunications company. His responsibilities included the global coordination and management of the IT component of Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 reporting and Integrated Financial Audit of Financial Statements.
Greg is an ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Syracuse University and has passed NSA Security screening at Global Crossing for direct access to tier one secure facilities.
Contact Greg (585) 259-1562 or email@example.com