John has more than 25 years of manufacturing operations, finance and business process experience. He has driven business performance improvement at a wide range of companies in a variety of industries.
Highlights of John's accomplishments include:
- Sarbanes Oxley – Implemented a SOX testing approach for a $1.5B energy company enabling significant compliance cost savings via reduced key control testing
- Acquisition support - financial due diligence and post merger integration of accounting processes and functions
- Process Improvement - Many successful initiatives working closley with operations management to implement and/or improve:
- Financial and operational metric reporting
- Inventory control and cycle count programs
- Budgeting processes
Prior to joining JC Jones John worked at TransAct Technologies Incorporated, Thomas & Betts Corporation, Excaliber Holding Corporation, Caparo Steel Company and Bull Moose Tube Company.
John earned a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada and is a Certified Management Accountant.
Contact John at (607) 739-8396 or email@example.com