Matt brings more than 35 years of professional experience specializing in information systems and logistics with a proven track record of leading and implementing change in both CIO and consulting roles. He is adept in the development of tactical and strategic IT plans designed to improve IT function and service. He has substantial skill and experience in the selection and implementation of application system solutions, particularly ERP.
- Led several strategic planning initiatives to fully align IT functions with operations including
- $2B electrical component manufacturer
- $1B distributor of propane gas, fuel oil, and related products
- Led numerous IT systems selection and implementation initiatives including
- Broad range of ERP solutions – Tier I and Tier II
- Targeted systems applications including customer relationship management and project portfolio management
- Organizations ranging in size from $10M to $500M in revenue across a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, wholesale and retail
- Led systems assessment designed to improve IT performance and effectiveness for a $150M consumer products distribution company
- Interim CIO for a $100M systems manufacturer and distributor challenged by loss of IT leadership at a critical time
- Implemented a Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Plan for a non-profit benefit fund management organization
Prior to joining JC Jones in 2008, Matt led a Business Consulting team at Sirius Computer Solutions, an IBM Business Partner. Additionally he was Senior Vice President of Information Systems and Logistics at Oneida Limited and held senior leadership roles in management information systems, systems development and administration for two large supermarket chains.
Matt earned a bachelor degree in Computer Science from SUNY Oswego.
Contact Matt at (315) 247-3122 or email@example.com