Mike has more than 25 years of experience in all aspects of IT management, strategic systems development, project planning, and systems implementation. His extensive background helps him meet his client's critical business needs with innovative and cost effective technology solutions.
Highlights of Mike's expertise and accomplishments include:
- Built hardware and software IT environments from the ground up
- Managed IT organizations supporting over 500 users in multiple locations
- Led several multi-site and multi-organization systems integration initiatives
- Led all aspects of the IT integration associated with the acquisition of multiple powerplants by a major green energy provider
- Key expertise -
- Technology product development – concept through marketing
- Application development methodologies and tools
- Enterprise systems architecture
- Operational Planning & Implementation
- Strategic and tactical planning
Prior to joining JC Jones Mike worked in a variety of business environments including US Power Generating Company, Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation, Plum Street Energy, Northeast Utilities Enterprises, Digital Equipment Corporation, and defense contractors Scipar, Inc. and Par Technology.
Michael earned a bachelor’s degree from the State University of New York, College at Oswego and an MBA from the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Management.
Contact Mike at (315) 439-3925 or firstname.lastname@example.org