Bob joined JC Jones in 2001 after a successful 14 year career in private industry. He serves as one of our Managing Partners and is an accomplished Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP) with experience revitalizing companies that are stagnant, underperforming or in financial crisis. In addition he has enjoyed significant success working through and with client organizations to drive measurable operational performance improvements and has extensive M&A experience.
Highlights of Bob’s extensive turnaround experience include:
- Successfully led RG&E and NYSEG's first year effort to comply with New York State's CEO Certification Legislation
- CRO – Recipient of the 2007 M&A Advisors Management and Distribution Turnaround Deal of the Year award for his leadership of the sale of a distressed $70M wood stove manufacturer
- Took $100M division of a $2B electronics manufacturer from negative cash flow to positive in one year including price optimization netting $7M per year.
- Direct support to CFO a $100M engineering and design company for acquisition of a $20M supplier to nuclear power plants
- Supported integration of winery acquisition for $3B wine producer
- Led clean-up of Franchise Fee processes for a $3B cable television MSO netting $13M in incremental annual revenues
- Developed strategic plan for organization and architecture of the Eastern US logistics and distribution network of a $2B electronics manufacturer
Bob began his career at Chase Manhattan Bank and then held various management and operations positions with Bausch & Lomb, a Fortune 1000 company. His tenure at Bausch & Lomb included European Vice President of Finance and Controller based in London, European Vice President of Shared Services based in the Netherlands, and Director of Business Development for an internal merger & acquisition organization.
Bob earned a BA from Colgate University and an MBA from the Rochester Institute of Technology. He is a member of the Turnaround Management Association and is on the Board of Directors of the Hillside Foundation and Jewish Senior Life Foundation and serves on the finance committee of the Hillside Family of Agency.
Contact Bob at (585) 820-1350 or email@example.com