Ted has more than 20 years of accounting, financial, operations and general management experience with large and middle market companies in a wide range of industries. Ted plays a lead role in JC Jones’ outsourced SOX/Audit practice and has led numerous financial performance improvement initiatives including divisional consolidations and manufacturing improvement initiatives.
His advisory experience has included:
- Led implementation of a company-wide ERP system for a $1B public company with emphasis on supply chain management
- Sarbanes Oxley – Developed and implemented a unique top down risk-based SOX testing approach for a $1.5B energy company enabling significant savings via reduced key control testing and increased reliance by external auditor
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Due diligence and post acquisition integration services for private and public companies ranging in size from $50M to $1B
- Interim CFO for a distressed $80M distributor - key initiatives included $4M reduction in working capital requirements, liaison to bank and refinancing of debt
- Redesigned treasury operations for a $1.2B food manufacturer driving significant reduction in bank fees and enabling increased working capital availability
Prior to joining JC Jones in 2004, Ted held senior positions at Erdle Perforating Company, Birds Eye Foods and Eldridge, Fox & Porretti CPAs including CFO, COO, Audit Manager and Director of Financial Operations.
Ted earned an MBA from the Rochester Institute of Technology and BS in Accounting from SUNY Geneseo. He is a CPA, obtained a Certification in Cash Management, and serves on the Finance Committee of St. Joseph’s Villa in Rochester, NY.
Contact Ted at (585) 705-2180 or firstname.lastname@example.org