Working Capital Management
Working Capital Management Can Significantly Enhance Profitability for Successful Businesses or Ensure Cash Solvency During Troubled Times
JC Jones helps public and privately-held companies and not for profit organizations manage working capital during prosperity and stressful times.
We help our clients manage their cash with intent, to give them time and resource flexibility to make or act upon opportunities affecting performance and credibility in the eyes of financial institutions and other funding sources.
JC Jones helps clients establish the most important metrics to manage your working capital, avoid cash walls, and ensure positive cash flow. Our process and methodology incudes:
- Detailed cash gap analysis
- Identification of key working capital metrics and implementation of monitoring tools.
- Identification of key process and business drivers impacting working capital
- Identification of key people and accountability
- Development, installation and monitoring of a cash management strategy and plan
- Preparation of a 13 week rolling cash forecast
Starting with a confidential discussion of your situation, we’ll roll up our sleeves and deliver the people, processes and technology to optimize your cash resources. Call us at 877-899-4072, or contact us here.