Experienced Consultant- Upstate NY
JC Jones Advisory Services (JC Jones) is seeking an experienced consultant, in pursuit of a unique full time opportunity. JC Jones is an award-winning business consulting firm, living by the principle that people are the foundation of success. The firm specializes in performance and profit improvement; governance, risk, and compliance; placement services and information technology services.
- Role: Experienced Consultant
- Type: Permanent (Full-time)
- Location: Upstate New York (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
- Required background: Financial or IT background (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA, and other certifications preferred but not required)
- Experience: Minimum 7-10 years business experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (required), Master’s degree (preferred)
- Pay: Commensurate based on experience
- Travel: TBD
- Work Schedule: Opportunities for flexible scheduling
JC Jones is seeking an individual with great interpersonal skills, and a willingness to roll-up their sleeves and work hard. This role will provide the opportunity to serve a variety of clients spanning a diverse industry-base. We have served businesses ranging from small family owned to not-for-profits to multi-billion, multi-national public companies. The engagements will primarily align with one of three major project areas; Internal Audit Risk and Compliance, Data Analytics and IT Services and Profit and Performance Improvement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
JC Jones Advisory Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to Apply
Complete the form below and upload your resume: