Cyber Security Professionals – Utica NY
Cyber Security Specialist
JC Jones Advisory Services is exclusively recruiting for a company in the Utica area that is looking for cyber security professionals to join their expanding team. This position will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling any and all cyber-threats in an efficient and effective manner.
JC Jones is an award-winning business consulting and placement firm that is based on the principle that people are the foundation of success.
Cyber Security Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware
- Implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components
- Research best ways to secure company-wide IT infrastructure
- Build firewalls to protect network infrastructures
- Monitor software for external intrusions, attacks, and hacks
- Close off security vulnerability in the case of an attack
- Identify cyber attackers, report to upper management, and cooperate with police or other legal forces to detain perpetrator
- Work independently or as part of a team as needed
Cyber Security Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- CISA, CISM, or related certification
- Strong IT skills including knowledge on hardware, software, networks, and data centers
- 2 or more years of experience in professional cyber security
JC Jones is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. JC Jones will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities during the application and interview process.
How to Apply
Complete the form below and upload your resume: