Enterprise Data Analyst
JC Jones Advisory Services is collaborating with a company that is searching for an Enterprise Data Analyst in Rochester NY. JC Jones Advisory Services is an award-winning business consulting firm and placement firm that is based on the principle that people are the foundation of success. JC Jones specializes in performance and profit improvement; governance, risk, and compliance; and information technology services.
The Enterprise Data Analyst collects, interprets, and analyzes data to support the corporate goals and strategic goals and strategic initiatives. The role reports to a Data Manager.
- Support Enterprise Data Management initiatives, including identification of data sources, maintenance of data dictionary, and troubleshooting data issues
- Adhere to and help support established Data Governance policies and procedures
- Prepare and publish standard reporting, dashboards, etc. for various constituencies throughout the organization
- Provide analytical and statistical support necessary to complete data requests, campaigns, projects, and other activities
- Work with business units to define scope and requirements for data requests and conveys those requirements to IT as needed
- Support and maintain enterprise data sources and systems, where appropriate
- Incorporate the high-performance behaviors of teamwork, leading by example and service in every facet of work
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to present information in an effective concise manner to employees with diverse skill sets
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines
- Analytical ability to interpret data and present it in a meaningful and easily understood form
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, with the ability to learn and utilize new and existing banking software applications
- Proven working application of SQL, data visualization (Power BI preferred), and other business intelligence tools
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn the intricacies of bank products and services
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and share ideas to achieve company-wide results
- Able to regularly sit for prolonged periods of time
- Extensive computer usage is required
- Occasional travel- TBD
JC Jones is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. JC Jones will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
How to Apply
Complete the form below and upload your resume: