Internal Audit – Richmond VA
JC Jones is working with a client in the Richmond VA area that is seeking a Experienced Internal Auditors. JC Jones Advisory Services is an award-winning business consulting and placement firm that is based on the principle that people are the foundation of success. JC Jones specializes in performance and profit improvement; governance, risk, and compliance; and information technology services.
- Job Description:
- Role: Experienced Internal Auditors
- Type: Permanent and Contract (Full-time or Part Time)
- Location: Greater Richmond VA Area
- Required background: Finance background
- Preferred Experience: Government Audit experience, CPA, CIA, CPE and other certifications desirable
- Experience: Minimum 5 years business experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (required), Master’s degree (preferred)
- Pay: Competitive and Commensurate based on experience
- Travel: Some travel required
- Work Schedule: Opportunities for flexible scheduling
This opportunity offers some flexibility with scheduling, however the candidate(s) selected would be required to regularly report to work in the Richmond VA area – These are not remote opportunities.
JC Jones Advisory Services is seeking individuals with great people and communication skills, and a willingness to roll-up their sleeves and work hard. This role will provide the opportunity to serve a variety of clients spanning a diverse industry-base. The engagements will primarily align with one of three major project areas; Internal Audit Risk and Compliance, Data Analytics and IT Services and Profit and Performance Improvement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
JC Jones Advisory Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to Apply
Complete the form below and upload your resume: