Senior IT Auditor – Northern Atlanta
JC Jones is working with a client located north of the Atlanta area that is seeking a permanent Senior IT Auditor. JC Jones Advisory Services is an award-winning business consulting and placement firm that is based on the principle that people are the foundation of success. JC Jones specializes in performance and profit improvement; governance, risk, and compliance; and information technology services.
- Working with the Audit team to drive change in the way they deliver application testing services in the organizations
- Defining the test strategy, planning, implementing and quality assurance for large complex projects
- Teaming with business organizations to facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Coaching teams members with a goal of fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Sharing your knowledge and developing engagement tools and enablers to build capability for the practice
- Manage a team of internal IT audit staff who monitor a company’s IT environment for possible mismanagement, fraud, and inefficiency.
- Ensure that IT audit practices comply with company procedures and government regulations.
- Promote improvements in processing capability, user interface, and security designs.
- Direct audit functions while understanding and educating about the risks associated with current and emerging technologies.
- Promote creative problem solving and encourage a constructive work environment among staff.
- Successful managers are effective planners, communicators, and teachers.
- BA in Information Technology or related field
- 3 years IT / IT Audit experience in top tier or international public accounting firm or manufacturing operations
- Relevant industry certification such as, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP, ITIL, ISTQB, PMP or other specialized IT certifications
- Exceptional leadership skills, and the proven ability to build strong partnerships
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
- Experience with the application of appropriate regulatory or statutory compliance, including SOX
Technical competency experience with Test Strategy & Operating Model Development, Testing Center of Excellence/IT Transformation Program Management, Test Automation Framework Architecture, Agile Test Management, User Acceptance Test Coordination, IT Organizational Change Management, Performance Testing Program Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Data Management, IT Life cycle Management or IT Delivery Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
JC Jones Advisory Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to Apply
Complete the form below and upload your resume: